EFNEP is a part of the Nutrition Program of Cornell Cooperative Extension
EFNEP assists low income families and youth improve health. The program teaches ways to:
- Eat more vegetables and fruits.
- Drink fewer sweetened beverages.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Be physically active.
Families working to make ends meet. Families participating in:
- Head Start
- Free or reduced price school lunches
Learn how to:
- Buy healthy food with your money and SNAP or WIC benefits.
- Make recipes your children will love.
- Plan Nutritious meals that save time and money.
- Prepare delicious dishes with less salt, sugar, and fat.
- Use food labels to make healthy choices.
Join us for a series of 6 to 8 interactive, supportive classes.
Learn with others in a group or meet one on one with our staff.
Call today for more information or to schedule a class.
Last updated October 16, 2015